Hendricks Florist began as a home business with home grown flowers from Mrs. Hendricks garden in 1932. In 1943 the business was moved to it's current location at 312 Spring St. It is Washington's oldest business that still carries the original name. Mrs. Hendricks built a business that is known for the quality and dedication to making every arrangement as beautiful as possible. This tradition lives on and it is our goal at Hendricks Florist to continue giving our customers the quality and dedicated love that Mrs. Hendricks built her business on.